"For This Child I Prayed"

My husband and I prayed for this child that I am writing about. The Lord allowed her to be with us only for a short time. I wrote a book on our story and now I am transfering it to this blog page, I pray it will be a blessing for you to read. You may contact us at any time by email: thewelchfamily03@yahoo.com and we will gladly respond as quickly as possible. May God bless you!
Joe and Lisa

Poem written by Joe's grandmother just for Lindsey

In Loving Memory of
Lindsey Ann
July 17, 1997


We who loved her didn't understand,
When Jesus took her by the hand
To take her to His promised land.

He knew His flower garden
Lacked one rose, by far the
Sweetest flower that grows.

He put Lindsey there
In His special place
To please the eye of all
The angels passing by.

We are only human
As we grieve and weep.
But precious Lindsey
Just went to sleep.

Someday we'll meet her
In this special place and
See again, her sweet smiling face.

Written with love by:
Granny
1997

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely Poem. I continue to pray that God will bless you with another child. You and your family are an inspiration!