"For This Child I Prayed"

My husband and I prayed for this child that I am writing about. The Lord allowed her to be with us only for a short time. I wrote a book on our story and now I am transfering it to this blog page, I pray it will be a blessing for you to read. You may contact us at any time by email: thewelchfamily03@yahoo.com and we will gladly respond as quickly as possible. May God bless you!
Joe and Lisa

Introduction and Dedication:

As I sit and write these pages to follow, my heart breaks to remember the "Precious Memories" all over again. Precious, but painful. I am writing this book in prayer that someone will draw closer to my Savior and not further away. This book is designed for those who have lost a child sometime in their life. If you are reading and you have not lost a child, I pray it will help you better understand someone else you may come in contact with at some point in your life that has. This is my story, this is my life. As you begin to read, I don't want you to feel pity for what we have been through, I only want you to see what God has done through this tragedy in our life. This is not about me, but about Him! God has a purpose and a plan for each of our lives. For me, it was to bring me near to Him so He could place me where I am today. Along with our daughter, I also had to die . . . die daily to self and see His hand in all this turmoil.

Dedication: I want to dedicate this small but meaningful book to my wonderful and loving husband, Joe who stood beside me and helped me through this tragedy even when he was in a great deal of pain himself; he always put me first. I am very blessed to have such a godly husband to lead our home. Thank you to my parents, Wayne and Gloria and Joe's parents, Elaine and Bob for their love, support and guidance during this time in our life. We are very thankful for such good parents. There were many other family and friends who came alongside us during this time who are also very special but I won't begin to name them all; you know who you are already. Just know that we love you dearly and appreciate your love for us and the way you all stood beside us when we needed you the most.

No comments: