"For This Child I Prayed"

My husband and I prayed for this child that I am writing about. The Lord allowed her to be with us only for a short time. I wrote a book on our story and now I am transfering it to this blog page, I pray it will be a blessing for you to read. You may contact us at any time by email: thewelchfamily03@yahoo.com and we will gladly respond as quickly as possible. May God bless you!
Joe and Lisa

How can you know for sure you will see your loved ones again? . . .

The Bible provides a clear answer.

ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR SIN
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
First, see yourself for what you really are . . . a sinner. Sin is tragic, vile . . . it blights, degrades, destroys. It has dire consequences: " . . . the soul that sinneth, it shall die. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

REPENT OF YOUR SIN
"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out . . . " Acts 3:19 You must also repent. Repentance is not making a resolution to do better. It is not just conviction of sin, for a person may be convinced that he is wrong and still not repent. Repentance is a change of mind,a change of heart, and it results in a change of action.

BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
"For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 You must believe that Christ substituted Himself for you, that He died for your sins (though He never sinned), and that He was resurrected from death. Our sins nailed Him to the cross, and "with His stripes we are healed."Isaiah 53:5, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." John 1:12

MAKE YOUR DECISION
"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
You must believe in Christ and receive Him personally into your life by faith. Will you pray to God something like this? "Dear God I know that I am a sinner, and that Christ alone can save me. I willingly repent of my sinful life and believe Jesus Christ died for me. I ask Him to come into my heart and save me right now." If you have received Christ as your Savior, please let me know. I would love to rejoice with you and help you get started in this new relationship with God.

No comments: